Have fantastic fun with friends and family while tobogganing. This fun activity can be enjoyed during the day, or even on illuminated toboggan tracks at night.
In the Lake Achensee region there are a total of 6 natural toboggan tracks with charming huts available for food and drinks. Comfortably catch a lift to the top in Pertisau using the Rodelexpress or the Karwendel mountain lifts.
Toboggan Track Overview:
- Zwölferkopf Pertisau: 4.8 km | daily from 9.00 a.m. until 4.30 p.m. | lifts available | no illumination
- Rodlhütte Pertisau: 1.3 km | Rodlhütte open until 9.00 p.m. | toboggan track open until 11.00 p.m. illuminated at night | Rodlexpress shuttle leaves daily and every hour, at the hour, from 10.00 a.m. until 8.00 p.m.
- Toboggan track Maurach: 1.5 km | daily from 5.00 p.m. until 11.00 p.m.
- Toboggan track Achenkirch: 3.5 km | daily from 08.45 a.m. until 4.00 p.m. lifts available | illuminated Wednesdays and lifts available from 7.30 p.m. until 9.00 p.m.
- Toboggan track Steinberg: 0.8 km | illuminated daily until 11.00 p.m.
- Toboggan track Wiesing Breitlahn: 3 km