Covid 19 – Good to Know
Summer Holidays 2021 at the Lake Achensee
For your Health & Safety
The current health situation requires all of us to work together. Protecting your health & safety is our prime concern. The following health & safety measures ensure a relaxed, safe & healthy holidays are possible for each and every guest. Let's get our care-free holiday feelings back again.
- Upon request, contactless check-in and check-out is possible.
- Parking at our house directly allows arrival without any contact.
- Contactless payment possible
- Forgot your face mask? Don't worry, we have plenty of masks at the reception.
- Viruses are not permitted on our premises. Please keep them out & by using our disinfectant dispenser at the entrance to disinfect your hands thoroughly. For your own safety, as well as for everybody staying here.
Social Distancing Made Easy
- All our shared common rooms are spacious enough to allow our guests to safely social distance, with the recommendation being a minimum of 1 metre distance.
- The common breakfast area, as well as our dining room, measuring 45 m², offer ample space for all our guests while maintaining a social distance.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
- Clean rooms & apartments have always been very important at the Hotel Seebichl, to ensure our guests feel comfortable. Providing clean bed linen, table cloths, and fresh towels are already included in our service.
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces and sanitary facilities in the entire house regularly.
- Fresh soap and disinfectants are provided in all rooms / apartments for free use.
Activities in our Region
Fresh air and being out in nature is low risk & healthy.
Looking for a quiet place to relax? Looking for the ideal hiking route for some relaxation out in nature?
We will gladly assist & give you recommendations to plan your perfect day out in Achenkirch and Lake Achesee region.
Restaurants, Cafés and Alm Huts implementing Safety Measures:
Restaurants: Seeeck, Seealm, Fischerwirt, Martin´s Bistro, Café Adler
We look forward to your visit!
Cancellation Policy Changes due to COVID-19
Your summer holidays, nestled between mountains & at the lake, are exciting, sporty, peaceful, delightful, memorable – never stressful. We wanted to ensure you can book your Achensee holiday with peace of mind, so we changed the cancellation policy during the uncertain times of COVID-19. Your Hotel Seebichl summer holiday 2021 in the Lake Achensee region is available for stress-free booking!
Free cancellations or free rebooking until the day of arrival are possible under the following circumstances:
- travel restrictions to Tyrol/ Lake Achensee region
- boarder closings
- governmental closing of accommodations
We recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance: